Constellation

Re: Work Around from Samsung: Samsung email app issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Free download Samsung app 4 pin code

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung email app issues

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I still have the same issue and it is extremelly annoying  because I could miss important text in the email. Sometimes it displays the entire email, sometimes it displays the second half!

If you are the developer, find another solution - I am developer as well.  This has been posted in November 2018, it's almost July 2019, half a year passed and nada. It is ridiculous. I paid premium $$$ for this device.

Find another solution that displays the emails properly. No more excuses!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Been having this problem as well. The solution I found was to open email settings, then select the account to open the settings. Within the sync settings section increase the "Limit retrieval size" and "Limit retrieval size while roaming". Mine was set to 20 kb. I increased it to no limit and the problem no longer occurred. 

Hope this helps everyone else. Cheers all!

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been having different issues with the email app since the latest Android 8.0 update that I received from Verizon on my Samsung Galaxy S7 on October 17, 2019.  All sent mail is duplicating in the sent mail folder on my AOL accounts in the stock email app.  In fact, I tried it on another Android email app and the same thing happens.  It does not happen with AOL app, nor does it happen in the browser.  It doesn't happen with gmail account in the same app.  I have done all troubleshooting, uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing data and cache.  I feel certain it is the actual Android update that caused this and not Chrome itself.  Definitely seems to be a Google issue.  Also, when I added my AOL account to gmail app, it would not send any AOL mail and would stay in the outbox as queued.  Not sure if this was caused by the same update but probably was.  I am wondering if others are seeing duplicates of their sent mail.