cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung kies

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm an old samsung user so i used samsung kies in the past it wasn't so good but it was doing the job i think it needed more development but it was dropped don't know why 

I think a good pc software needed again to update the device create a backup or restore all this thing 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Samsung kies

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is it's called Samsung Smart switch it allows you to backup restore and also update your phone 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/smart-switch

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is it's called Samsung Smart switch it allows you to backup restore and also update your phone 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/smart-switch

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userB3sjtkWSAk wrote:

I'm an old samsung user so i used samsung kies in the past it wasn't so good but it was doing the job i think it needed more development but it was dropped don't know why 

I think a good pc software needed again to update the device create a backup or restore all this thing 

@userB3sjtkWSAk wrote: