JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung members notification "critical services are in progress"

(Topic created: 03-22-2019 10:53 PM)
khurshidov9699
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Sometimes I get s notification from Samsung members app that says "certain critical services are in progress" and I can't get rid of it unless I restart the phone. Does anyone get that notification as well or is it just me, and if so what can I do to fix it? Because I also tried contacting Samsung and they said maybe it's because of the new update the PIE. So once I update I still got it after a week or two. I also inserted a picture.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options

Slide the notification to the left slightly until you see a cogwheel icon. Press the cogwheel icon and it will take you to where that notification is. I believe it says splus. Toggle the notification off

View solution in context

11 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options

Slide the notification to the left slightly until you see a cogwheel icon. Press the cogwheel icon and it will take you to where that notification is. I believe it says splus. Toggle the notification off

Udiiieee
Constellation
Options

Community tab isn't showing on my Samsung members app. I can only access Samsung community  directly from a browser. Please is there a way I can access or community as a tab on my Samsung members app

U.d
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options

It's Splusbaseservice

khurshidov9699
Asteroid
Options

SJohnson, thank you so much, I actually tried swiping left or right but it wasn't working, but know I did slightly it worked!!!! Thanks again!!

But do you know why that comes up sometimes?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options

No idea why

Options

@Anonymous wrote:

are my posts visible?

mito
0 Likes
user8gmfPxWxHa
Constellation
Options

omg ty that was getting on my nerves lol

0 Likes
Vido
Comet
Options

Simple. Go to the Samsung members app, then go back :back_arrow: till you get to the home screen. After this you can now take it off the recent menu. It gets stuck there because you just minimize it without properly exiting.

0 Likes
Samsung_ADIq5e3
Astronaut
Options

Why is it coming up constentantly is something wrong with my phone or something?

0 Likes