Samsung note7 edge

(Topic created on: 1/27/21 9:17 PM)
useryvMbEtAQbq
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hi !

John speaking,

I have a Samsung note7 edge who worked very well.

During the wek end, I wrote an email and in the middle, everything closed. I restarted my phone and finished my email. 5 minutes after, everything closed again. So, I scanned the status of the phone and everything gonna well, but closed again. I charged and reinitialized my phone. When I tried to started, nothing worked. The picture was '' Samsung Note7 Edge '', That was all. I leaved my phone lost the charge and recharged, tried to restarted and nothing else that '' Samsung Note7 edge ''.

I am student and don't have a lot of money. I cannot buy another one.

So, Can you help me, please ?

0 Likes
2 Replies
TheMandalorian
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi there. It sounds like you may need to do a factory reset on your device. I will attach instructions on getting your phone into "recovery" mode and will let you factory reset. Here are the steps to boot to Recovery Mode and factory reset your S7:

Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S7. if you can’t turn it off normally, wait until the battery becomes empty. Then, charge the phone for 10 minutes before proceeding to the steps below.
Press and then hold the Home and Volume UP keys, then press and hold the Power key.
When the Samsung Galaxy S7 shows on the screen, release the Power key but continue holding the Home and Volume Up keys.
When the Android logo shows, you may release both keys and leave the phone be for about 30 to 60 seconds.
Using the Volume Down key, navigate through the options and highlight ‘wipe data / factory reset.’
Once highlighted, you may press the Power key to select it.
Now highlight the option ‘Yes — delete all user data’ using the Volume Down key and press the Power button to select it.
Wait until your phone is finished doing the Master Reset. Once completed, highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press the Power key.
The phone will now reboot longer than usual.
0 Likes
TheMandalorian
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
0 Likes