cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user6MsxTz5obk
Asteroid

Samsung, please please listen. Note phones are getting too big to carry comfortably.

Note 9 is just about the limit. It  can be barely carried in the pants/shorts pocket comfortably. Once a case is added it goes from anywhere to 250 to 300 grams and higher and the size gets even longer with the case.

Note 7 was the perfect sized Note phone. Same goes for Note 5. I could go for a run with Note 5. With Note 9 it is not comfortable. Please bring out a Note phone with same dimensions as Note 7/Note 5.

Please don't bring hole punch camera to the Note phones. Put it on the bezel just like Note 9. Some bezel at the top and bottom makes the phone usable in the hand and leaves room for the camera and LED.

Please don't get rid of the notification LED. It is one of the most useful feature of Samsung phones.

Please get rid of the curved screen edges. Makes it hard to get a proper case and make it vulnerable to crack and breakage in case of a fall.

At the rate things are going, Note 9 will be my last Note phone unless this trend changes. I know I don't matter to Samsung. You'll continue to sell billions of phone since people have been conditioned to accept anything companies put out. You'll  sell 8 or even 9 inch long phones by the boat load since it will be considered fashionable and will be hyped up by the youtube unboxers among other things.
At this point I am really hoping for another manufacturer to bring out a phone with a capacitive stylus which is not gigantic and has similar features to the Note 9.

(I have been Samung phone owner for a long time. Still have a perfectly fine Note 3 and Note 5 and now a Note 9. Own a Sasmung laptop. Own multiple Samsung tablets. Owned Samsung Windows Tablets.)

5 REPLIES 5
userPSVyX0o14K
Constellation

Note 5 best phone I've ever had.

Note 5 best phone I've ever had.

Samsung_ocaLO82
Astronaut

Stop buying them

Stop buying them

user6MsxTz5obk
Asteroid

Re: Stop buying them

That is a good constructive

@Samsung_ocaLO82 wrote:

Stop buying them

suggestion. Thank you. Think that is the direction I am going with based on how things are panning out

Leonie1989
Asteroid

Note line up is meant to have large screens.. .because of...

Note line up is meant to have large screens.. .because of the word taking note features.. Its not easy to take notes or write on a screen with a size of 4.7 to 5.7

user6MsxTz5obk
Asteroid

Re: Note line up is meant to have large screens.. .because of...

@Leonie1989 wrote:

Note line up is meant to have large screens.. .because of the word taking note features.. Its not easy to take notes or write on a screen with a size of 4.7 to 5.

4.7 can be considered samll but 5.7 is not small to comfortably take notes. Note 5 is 6.03 inches tall with a  5.7 inch screen. Perfectly usable. Plus it is not narrow like the Note 9.