cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung software update Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

Hello I don't think there is anything it can be done about automatic software updates in  the Samsung cellulars, I just want to let my frustation out by writting my personal opinion about it. I HATE IT, every time my phone gets opdated it gets mess up, I miss contacts, I loss apps some stuff stop working it is annoying I'm so tired about dealing with that afer  21 years of using Samsung phones I'm switching to apple I'm just done with Samsung.

7 REPLIES 7
Asteroid

Re: Samsung software update Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

At least the phones work better than your grammar.

My grammar is bad but you understood what I meant. I posted my opinon out of frustration my comment was directed to Samsung company. I didn't expect to find a bully in this group but I guess there are miserable and frustrated people every where who has nothing better to do but criticize others. I wish you happiness and that you find a way to use your time in something constructive. 

Asteroid

Re: Re: Samsung software update Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

A bully? You're funny. If someone points out that you're driving on the wrong side of the street, I guess, to you, that makes them a bully. Sorry snowflake, but now you're wasting your time responding to me.
Halo

Re: Re: Re: Samsung software update Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

your definitely just looking to spread misery. I hope you get help.
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Samsung software update Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

I learned a long time ago that if you want to be taken seriously in the business world, you dress appropriately, if in person, and that you speak, or write, as an educated individual. That's the help I got and the reason that I no longer have to work for a living.

Try doing a partition cache clear. It is very good at shaking loose the bugs that come along with software/security updates and you don't have to back your data like you must with a factory reset.

Thank you.