Original topic:

Server Error. (0) Try again later on Note 10+

(Topic created: 10-16-2021 09:33 PM)
Hyper Chick
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have requested help through the app several times. I was told that my issue was finally sent to developers several weeks ago. I still never received a resolution. I have never been able to use the Members app on my Note 10+. I used it on every other Samsung device I owned. My Note 10+ is not recording logs either. I swapped the sim card because it had my location half way around the world and I could not get it to reset, even in recovery mode. Even that didn't help. I have factory wiped the phone even to the point where I did not restore my back up and re-download all programs from scratch. I continue to receive the error that I cannot log in to Samsung with my device because my Account app needs to be updated yet when I click to update, an update is not required. I have tried to force system updates and security updates. There is simply nothing there to update. I have deleted my networks and reinstalled them. Wiped file and system caches. I'm beyond frustrated. Can anyone assist? I was forced to change my email addresses both initial login for Samsung and Google thanks to Google's and Facebook's security breaches. I was one of the users affected. My data was leaked to the web so I was forced to change my emails.

Thanks in advance.

Samsung Note 10+

SM-975U

Android 11 UI 3.1

Screenshot_20211017-002652_Settings_remastered.jpg

0 Likes
2 Replies
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

are you referring to software updates? 

contact verizon and see if they can help with OTA updates

try it in safe mode or your last resort might be factory reset

0 Likes
Hyper Chick
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

No, not updates.  I have also performed a factory reset and installed a new sim card. Neither helped. It's when I try to use the Samsung Members app I receive the Server Error or when I try to log into the website samsung.com and authenticate with my device rather than username and password I get the message my Samsung account is too old to update it. I went to the Galaxy Store to update yet no update was available I'm running the latest version. I spoke with Verizon tech support. They said it is on Samsung's end. Samsung tech support said it's an account issue and I need to speak to someone there. So, that's my next stop.....

0 Likes