Original topic:

Settings error

(Topic created: 03-26-2020 02:50 PM)
userSZs9FWTKCY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
So I bought a Note10 about 3 weeks ago and its my first note I've ever owned and I wanted to personalize and really get to know my phone and I changed some settings around on my phone that I don't like and I cant remember how I changed them and I don't know what to do. I've been trying to fix this for days now and I'm over it please help Samsung!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
NumberOneTech
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

HI User, i know how frustrating something like this can be and id love to help out. i think the best to help your situation would be to simply reset your settings. if youd like to try this you wont loose any personal info. just go to your Settings > General Managment > Reset > Reset Settings, I really hope this helps!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
NumberOneTech
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

HI User, i know how frustrating something like this can be and id love to help out. i think the best to help your situation would be to simply reset your settings. if youd like to try this you wont loose any personal info. just go to your Settings > General Managment > Reset > Reset Settings, I really hope this helps!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

typicalwil
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Here is a solution that could possibly help

Go into Settings>General Management>Reset Settings

That should reset all your settings to default

Hope this helps you!

0 Likes