Original topic:

Since last update most people have phone problems

(Topic created: 11-26-2022 01:24 AM)
Copperlove
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Now they have deleted my apps.  First it was My S Pen that all of a sudden stopped connecting and will not connect back.  Now they have made my apps disappear.   All of this since the last update.   Seems almost everyone is having problems with their phones sine the last update. :double_exclamation_mark::double_exclamation_mark::double_exclamation_mark::double_exclamation_mark:🤬🤬

FIX YOUR CUSTOMERS PROBLEMS SAMSUNG BEFORE YOU RUN EVERYONE AWAY LIKE TMOBILE HAS DONE:double_exclamation_mark::double_exclamation_mark::double_exclamation_mark:
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
On the contrary, the majority of users have 0 issues. Users who aren't very tech savvy may be having issues, but no one else. Your apps won't just disappear after an update lol.
Dudley007
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes they can. Be glad you don't have to deal with this issue or the others some if have had to since the last update
0 Likes
TipsyTrex
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Apps cannot magically be uninstalled unless something went catastrophically wrong, in which case I find it unlikely that the phone would even boot. Your apps can be reinstalled and chances are the data is back up either remotely or on your device. If you are really experiencing such an extreme level of issues, simply back up your phone and perform a factory reset. If the problems persist, you likely have a hardware defect.
KennewickMan
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Have you tried to reboot into recovery mode, clear the cache, and then run the repair apps option? Your phone will restart. Test out. LMK if this helps! GL!
magwy77
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I just bought this Z Fold4 and the s pen hasnt worked yet a $
$ 1.25 stylus works better atleast it will type
But the the $45 pen :pen:wont even sense i am on the screen
0 Likes