JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Single Take notificaton

(Topic created: 10-10-2021 11:57 PM)
userzaN7LXTwaz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I keep getting this notification that I can't hide on my Samsung Note 10.  When I tried to use single take, it points me to a settings location that doesn't exist. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for reaching out. After testing this on our Note 10 we are able to turn single take on following the settings showed in your second picture. If you are unable to locate these settings, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 so they can remote in to your device for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

can you share an image of that you are seeing? I am not understanding what the issue is exactly.

Thanks.

0 Likes
userzaN7LXTwaz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
This notification won't go away:SmartSelect_20211011-102831_Samsung Members_9384.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for reaching out. After testing this on our Note 10 we are able to turn single take on following the settings showed in your second picture. If you are unable to locate these settings, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 so they can remote in to your device for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
userzaN7LXTwaz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
This is the note when I try to use single take:Screenshot_20211011-102913_Camera_9385.jpg
0 Likes