Original topic:

Software update

(Topic created: 10-31-2019 04:51 PM)
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I really want the Samsung one ui 2.0 to come to me it's not fair that only a few are available for it smh

19 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@SirWalt same I mean I do care about the headphone jack but then I don't I'm like in between and kinda mad that it isn't there and I do miss it but like its whatever I've been using bluetooth headphones sometimes almost all the time but two options are neat to have but I can get used with out it though very easy

0 Likes
SirWalt
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I had a post earlier about that, my thing was if we are suppose to be buying the best and you take it away, then it seems fair to put the buds in the box along with the dongle. I had to buy it separately and that is not cool. Plus, I love the head phone jack and charging abilities on my S10. I am happy with the not 10 +, but this is suppose to be the phone with everything. Not with out the jack or buds. And less flagships still have it, go figure lol

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@SirWalt I agree with that that's very true knowing the note ten plus is the big daddy lol and the beast and the best smartphone and powerful in the world it should have the headphone Jack but like you said it is what it is lol I mean they did celebrated of 50 years of anniversary lol

0 Likes
SirWalt
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Jackmnd4Life. I mean I love my phone, it is a beast like you said. With one piece missing lol it all good my brother I had the One Plus 6T so I have been done this road, except for the fact the included in the box the dongle.

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@SirWalt but like how DJ Koh assistant said it's only the beginning so it's going to get better and I agree with her like look how s8 and 9 and specially s10 family and note 10 family this devices look like a million bucks luxury looking and its barely the beginning and imagined how phones will look in the next 50 years 🙂

SirWalt
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Checkout my new post, I just put it up

SirWalt
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hopefully sooner

Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@SirWalt alright. But like I always say let's not for get the s8 family and note 8 started all of this they should be getting the latest features but it is what it is

Samsung_qgAR5Pa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

SirWalt- Yeah you are right. If samsung or any phone brand company is going to remove the head phone jack the company should atleast include wireless headphones in the same box the Samsung Galaxy note 10/ note 10+ is in. No one cares for using an adapter that plugs into to the charging port. What if your phone is like 50% charged and you really just feel like listening to a little music on the air flight home or something. The only way you can charge your device is by charging it all the way up first and then sticking the adapter into your port and connecting your head phones. The idea of removing the headphone jack and go completely wireless was for us to be able to have our device's some where in the house charging but still being able to use our bluetooth headphones to listen to music or answer a phone call. I shouldn't have been expecting Samsung to actually finally release devices with no headphone jack but giving us the luxury of including wireless bluetooth headphones along with the device. This year we received one of our flagships with wireless power share and also no headphone jack. The best idea would have been to include wireless earbuds to listen to music with that could be charged by the galaxy s10 or having it's own charger along with the galaxy note 10. It's really ashamed. Eventually all of the Samsung devices are not going to have a headphone jack and then there going to stop shipping the adapter for the headphones and headphones all together. Hopefully when that happens Samsung will realize we are paying $800-$1300 for our devices and be generous enough to include some wireless earphones. If Samsung and other smartphone companies are going to keep raising there prices on devices, they also need to be willing to give us bluetooth headphones. It didnt cost them anything to add in regular headphones. Get rid of those and give us a wireless set.

KHANRONI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Galaxy