Original topic:

Some apps are not loading after the Android 11 update?

(Topic created on: 2/16/21 2:43 PM)
userfYsvF6P1ly
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So I had my Note 10 for awhile now and I got the Android 11 update not too long ago. I was excited until I found out that some my apps wouldn't even load anymore (Spotify, Twitter etc.) I always have to rely on data just for images to load. And I have really good internet. Everything was fine before the update, but now it seems hectic. I was searching if any one else was experiencing this and it lead me here

Screenshot_20210216-173704_Spotify.jpg

Screenshot_20210216-173537_Spotify.jpg

4 Replies
PaHulf
Halo
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Have you checked the Play Store for app updates?
0 Likes
userfYsvF6P1ly
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yeah I have, one of the first things I did, apps didn't need update. Whenever I go on mobile data for the apps they work perfectly but as soon as I switch to WiFi it's acts up. This never happened in the previous update

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Have you attempted to wipe the system cache partition since the update to see if that helps any?

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Bixby / Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them, and press the Bixby / Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
0 Likes
Jamjampoo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I'm not having that problem but since the update on my S20 plus I cannot get any themes in the galaxy store to load. I have to restart the phone then they will load. it's ridiculous