So I had my Note 10 for awhile now and I got the Android 11 update not too long ago. I was excited until I found out that some my apps wouldn't even load anymore (Spotify, Twitter etc.) I always have to rely on data just for images to load. And I have really good internet. Everything was fine before the update, but now it seems hectic. I was searching if any one else was experiencing this and it lead me here
Yeah I have, one of the first things I did, apps didn't need update. Whenever I go on mobile data for the apps they work perfectly but as soon as I switch to WiFi it's acts up. This never happened in the previous update
Have you attempted to wipe the system cache partition since the update to see if that helps any?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them, and press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.