Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Blkitalian
Asteroid

Still have 3 note 7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought 3 note 7 off eBay before the recalls happened and now they want me to return them with ZERO compensation for these devices  hmmm unless that changes Samsung will never get 100% of their phones back cuz mine will stick with me even if I have to root them to get them to work fully

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Black Hole

Re: Still have 3 note 7

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For questions regarding purchases not made through either your carrier or Samsung.com, you may contact us at 1-844-365-6197 for assistance with your question. 

8 REPLIES 8
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you contact Samsung already, or just know about the recall in general? There is a Recall page that has all the information and what you can do with your device, and what sort of things you can at least get exchanged for. Here is a link to that information - Note 7 Recall

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

Blkitalian
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It

Blkitalian
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It only refers to devices purchased through Samsung or your carrier. Which mine wasn't.  

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For questions regarding purchases not made through either your carrier or Samsung.com, you may contact us at 1-844-365-6197 for assistance with your question. 

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Actually @Volkswagen7, all moderators on this Community are Samsung employees. We do have some "Elite" Community members that are not employees but got their ranking by being some of the most knowledgeable and helpful Community members. We're always looking for more of them too!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Volkswagen7
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungViv 

You mean member rankings? 

I am way too old to waste my time to work my way up to earn some special status. Besides most questions here are lacking all the needed details and some of them are bizarre. 

And one doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to see that moderators here are on Samsung payroll. 

Nothing wrong with it. Everyone needs a job. 

In terms of the Note7 and s7 edge.

I am very much  ticked off. 

How is it possible that  Samsung could fall for the phony claims (at least 33%) of exploding devices. And shut down the shop? Things happen. 

All this is beyond me. 

So what is next? OTA updates to Samsung washing machines to lower the spin cycle? No? 

Double standards. 

Volkswagen7
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have Exynos version I gladly take one from you. Let me know lol. 

I am serious 

userngorv2Jn4l
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If u want to get rid of them I will gladly buy one off of u as long as they still turn on and work normally. What they just have a recall?