JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Still no confirmation after a week.

(Topic created: 07-04-2021 04:33 PM)
HellcatAnarchy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I ordered two note 20 ultras from Samsung last Sunday. There were some little freebies from Verizon thrown in there too. It's been a week and only one of the freebies from Verizon shipped. The order for the phones still just says created. I've talked to a few people within their customer service department, and every one of them says that everything is on schedule to be DELIVERED on 7/8. Nothing has shipped at all yet. Does anyone know what's going on with this? I've never had a purchase take this long from Samsung. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello @HellcatAnarchy, I know how hard it is to be patient when getting a new device! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, you can reach out to our E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
poky3210
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Did you order them through Samsung or Verizon? If you order them through Samsung there customer service is very slow. I just ordered a S21 ultra 5g and I don't expect anything to show up for at least a week or two it's just the way they are
0 Likes
HellcatAnarchy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I got it through samsung themselves, but I've purchased things in the past, and they shipped within 3 days. Even during the pandemic slowness.
0 Likes
poky3210
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Like I said before I ordered my phone in the custom titanium color and it won't be here for five weeks but I'm sure that there just behind on paper work and your phones will get to you soon
0 Likes
ptco911
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I ordered a Note 20 Ultra on 06/20. They were backordered until 07/07. Mine shipped and will be delivered on 07/07
HellcatAnarchy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thank you! I'm completely fine with waiting, it's just nice to get a heads up lol
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello @HellcatAnarchy, I know how hard it is to be patient when getting a new device! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, you can reach out to our E-Commerce team directly by calling 1-855-726-8721.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes