cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Galaxy

Still waiting for FULL REFUND from SAMSUNG.com

JUMP TO SOLUTION
So I mailed my Note 7 in the special handling box provided (including all original accessories that came with it)  my Gear 360, and Gear VR in all 3 different shipments as instructed. I've tracked it which all 3 packages were delivered back on Oct 11th.   Today is the 24th and the only refund I have seen in my account is for the Gear VR which was little over $100. I'm still waiting for my Note 7 which will be about $950 and for my Gear 360 which will be about $350.  So where is my refund??????? I am STILL waiting SAMSUNG........ 
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Galaxy

Re: Still waiting for FULL REFUND from SAMSUNG.com

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Maybe that would have been a better option for someone pick it up. Glad you got a refund that fast and wish I knew this earlier. Thanks ns

View solution in original post

56 REPLIES 56
Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, @NJPARK

For any inquiries regarding returns with orders placed with Samsung.com. We recommend reaching out to the dedicated dept that handles this directly for assistance. You can find more information with the link provided here: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/customer-shopping-faqs/

Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you @Juanisimo and I have called for proper follow up. Hope it'll be resolved soon enough.
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was told it takes about 30 day from the time you ship to them, to the time you receive your check. so you have about another week or so, to get your payment.

Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Check? I'm expecting refund to my credit card unless I am badly mistaken. I finally called and spoke with a very nice lady that escalated it to her supervisor. She said someone will be in touch with me within 24-48 hrs. I've heard this before and never received a call but I'll take her word for it. It's funny how all 3 items were individually shipped and received by Samsung same day. Out of 3 refunds, I received the $99 VR (smallest cost item) but not the other 2 high ticket items (Gear 360 and Note 7). I know they have a lot going on but still no excuse for ecommerce business.
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes same thing I was told on the phone. The guy told me ten to fifteen days I should have a check in the mail. Wish they would've done PayPal. Much easier

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Don't hold your breath. I have been waiting since 9/25. If you charged it on CREDIT CARD GO TO THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND LET THEM FIGHT IT OUT.
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My name is Rachid, I returned a note 8 back in May 2018, still no refund 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have 6 Note 7 left out of 22 to return to Samsung for full Refund- Is there any online process or other method to getting them registered for returning to Samsung for full Refund? The process talking over the phone is a huge headache in the past. If anyone can point me in the correct location, I would appreciate it.

David A Pullen
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to our ECommerce team. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721