cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Suggestions for the 21-22 "Note"

I safe guard my phones with tempered glass privacy screens, so the front screen fingerprint scanner is useless for me. Having options of better facial recognition, a back fingerprint scanner would be ideal for someone like myself. So I'm mostly in agreement with you, my only disagreement is on the camera. I'm not a fan of the domino sized camera, but I am a fan of the camera's potential....though I'm hating the front facing camera and it's high saturation. I'm also not a fan of the Apple corp following. No 3.5mm jack Note 2019, no earphones in the box of Note 2020. At this rate we also won't see an ac adapter. Otherwise I agree, the rumored consolidation of the S & Note lines wouldn't be a bad thing. The future S lines biggest phone could be called the S Note 😁.
Highlighted
Constellation

Why was the USB removed from charger? Having the USB was more convenient.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@userKaHJeiLUyP wrote:
Why was the USB removed from charger? Having the USB was more convenient.

The charger still has USB. It is just USB C instead of USB A. Staying with USB A may be convenient in the short term but most devices and manufacturers are moving away from it to USB C. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I like the under screen FP sensor and I love the camera, yes the bump could be smaller but I don't want to carry around a huge professional camera just my phone. the note series should stay be left alone and made better. I think they should cross the 7 inch screen threshold but I love the boxy shape and maybe go back to how different the s and note was from each other thats what made note king
Highlighted

I'm reaing where South Korean tech media reports that the Z Fold 3 may feature S Pen and under-display camera. That means a nearly 100% screen on the phone! If they can give us a better screen and not these long, skinny screens like the Fold, it will sell huge.