Original topic:

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND NOT HONORING MY WARRANTY!!!!

(Topic created: 06-05-2021 01:54 PM)
usermuGoZV8TGb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

OMG....I am beyond frustrated with this company. I just moved from apple after 7 years and am insanely upset with the move. That too for a $1300 Galaxy Note Ultra 20. From the start the phone had glitches, screen shaking/glitching rendering it useless at times, issues with connecting to android auto, massive battery drainage. First customer support call led me to a "samsung partner" UBREAKIFIX store, about 30 min from where I live. They verified the issue said they would have to replace my battery and screen (this is a brand new phone everyone). Okay cool, I wait for over a week for the part to get there, and drive back and drop off the phone 30 min away. I get phone back, screen shaking is gone, battery isn't noticeably better but android auto or the phone just won't connect with any charger in cars. It did before, but then completely stopped. I rely on navigation, etc. quite a bit and was part of the reason I bought this phone. My friend has the same phone and my sister has a galaxy s20 and they both connect just fine. I call samsung, they have me ship it to them. They send phone back stating "they fixed cracked back and and internal battery failure was taken care of" ...okay..isn't that just what the store did? And the back of my phone was just fine, but whatever. Anyways, the android auto situation or connecting to the car doesn't work, battery still draining. So I call them back, they had me re-send it. I call back in about 5 days and the CSR can't find my phone, then he looks deeper and tells me it's now under a new ticket and they'll be contacting me and he basically has no clue what else is going on. The next day I receive an email saying they're shipping my phone back unrepaired. UM...WHAT?!. Did I not just pay $1300 for the phone? I still have $1000+ payment on it, and it's under warranty. Why are they sending me the phone back unrepaired? How about you either fix it or send me a new phone?  Am I able to take legal action regarding this? Or is there anything else to stop this company from ripping me off so badly?

2 Replies
jus10
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I hope you're able to get assistance eventually with your faulty phone. Sorry to hear of all the issues you've had.
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Escalate your complaint to the Corporate level. Here is the contact info:
https://centralguide.net/samsung-corporate-office-headquarters-address/
Good luck.