cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userGPpryWZNr4
Astronaut

TRUE Dual Sim Card Capabilities....

As a fan of the Galaxy Note series and an owner of a Galaxy Note 8, it would be a real game-changer for me and numerous other professional / business users of the Note to have true Dual Sim card capabilities on the Galaxy note range.

By 'true dual sim' I mean NOT having to take the 2nd sim card out if/when there is a need to expand the storage space on a users phone.

Having at least the option for a true 3 slots version (2 sim card trays and 1 dedicated SD Card tray) would make the Note range an unbeatable option for buisness users.

I know the amount of space in the foot print of the phone is limited, but if you knew how important this is to users like myself then you would find a way to make it happen - you would sell even more of the note phones, this I can personally assure you. :-)

C,mon Samsung, make this happen.

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: TRUE Dual Sim Card Capabilities....

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.