cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Text photos

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I try to send a photo thorough messages/SMS and does nothing then do it from SMS and says no photos available

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Text photos

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The photo could be too large to send through standard SMS. I highly recommend using RCS messaging. Which allows you to send photos and videos larger than standard SMS will allow. You can enable RCS by enabling Google Messages as your default messenger then installing Google Carrier services from the app store and also install activity launcher.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I have your full model code?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The photo could be too large to send through standard SMS. I highly recommend using RCS messaging. Which allows you to send photos and videos larger than standard SMS will allow. You can enable RCS by enabling Google Messages as your default messenger then installing Google Carrier services from the app store and also install activity launcher.

View solution in original post