Original topic:

The Galaxy Note 10 Plus is far Superior Phone then Galaxy s22 Ulta.

(Topic created: 08-21-2022 10:54 PM)
userwJwBOv8Xeo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Everything is better with the Galaxy Note 10 plus including the display, flashlight, battery life, external storage/ micro SD card capability, even the security features are a lot more advanced. The Note 10 has a feature call designated fingerprint. You can assign one specific finger for a different point of access like the secure folder. Samsung really took the cheap route with the Galaxy s22 Ultra. The s22 Ultra is a better phone on paper but when using both phones in real time the Galaxy Note 10 plus is proven to be far superior.
10 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Uhhhh nope!
0 Likes
Loco1234
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Give it some time... those are mostly software upgrades that the Note10 got over time... and the S22 Ultra will...
SBooth
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Having had ALL models, the Note9 was my personal favorite since it still offered the features many of us appreciate to this day; the headphones jack and the SD card support. If only the battery was still user replaceable, it would be no contest. That said, the newer generation phones like the S22-Ultra 5G are superior in numerous other areas. Faster embedded memory, enhanced dynamic screen refresh rate up to 120Hz, superior/more accurate fingerprint sensor, faster Qualcomm SOC, more capable modem, and enhanced KNOX security just to name a few.

Yes, on the surface, some of the visual aesthetics can be uneventful, but if you put the core technology into proper context, the newer hardware (although not perfect) is still a superior overall solution.
0 Likes
ScorpioMoonGodess
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
They have come out with headphones that now plug into the c charger port for those who preferred wired headphones, problem solved. I'm pretty sure SD cards are going to be replaced by cloud storage, so it's going to happen universally not just samsung. Al though it may take some getting use to, I don't think we have a choice.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
In many ways I agree. My Note 10 plus cameras are still far superior when it comes to taking up close and macro photos then my S22 ultra.
Tom6068
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Very subjective. The scard expansion going away is happening no matter on most premium phones. So is the 3.5mm headphone jack as more & more USB C headphone wired connectors become available.

Anyway, the white fabric seen was a shot taken about 1/2" above a paper towel sheet. One is if a frozen organic homemade smoothie. One of a red moon, then of a thrush nesting on our bedroom window sill.20220714_224133_2461_1657852897.jpg20220822_075153_1000000154_1661169114.jpg20220410_173529_2074_1649626534.jpg20220816_204636_1000000142_1660697201.jpg
0 Likes
ScorpioMoonGodess
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
What phone did you use for these photos, specifically the red moon & what settings did you use? I'm assuming it was either the note 10 plus or 22 ultra since pro mode wasn't available on the note 9's & those are the 3 models mentioned in thread, so wanted to confirm.
0 Likes
Tom6068
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
S22 ultra & the moon shoot was about 25x zoom. The note 10+ cannot do that as the camera doesn't offer the resolution scale. Do you mean the S20?
0 Likes
Riddick
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I agree 👍
0 Likes