Original topic:

There is no SIM card in phone error message

(Topic created: 11-27-2021 01:45 PM)
userjtTFiW4Nd1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I have the Galaxy Note 10+. Verizon will ship me phone number 4 today. I have had three replacements in approximately six weeks. I don't believe that it is a network issue. I believe Samsung needs to correct this. It looks like I'm not the only one having the issue.  I will be on a call, the call gets dropped and my screen displays, "There's no SIM in your phone, so you can only make emergency calls." If people call me my phone doesn't ring it goes to voicemail. I receive no notification of a missed call or that I have a message. If people send me an attachment in a text it states, "downloading", but nothing happens. Is this with a software update from Samsung that is causing the issue? Verizon tech support has walked me through every possible fix that is known and nothing works. I would think Samsung would want to protect it's reputation by correcting this issue. Please solve the problem for all of us who expected a superior product. Thanks

2 Replies
moe
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Instead of having your phone replaced, have you tried replacing the sim?
userjtTFiW4Nd1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
@moeThey have replaced the SIM card multiple times. The phones still did not work.
0 Likes