cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Android_chich
Astronaut

Thinking about switching to iPhone

So I've never had an iPhone before but my daughter and boyfriend does. They however want me to switch over and I'm not so sure because, all I've had was an android. All I know is that they have more gadgets than android lol. What's the difference and do you think it's an good idea? πŸ€”

8 REPLIES 8
userhnDfCBorwE
Constellation

iPhone is a simple phone, that's not bad however, it is m...

iPhone is a simple phone, that's not bad however, it is more seamless than a Samsung phone, it can be used with an iPad and they both work together great, the iPhone charges pretty slow, and it doesn't have a headphone jack. Most people have a pair of wireless headphones so this isn't a big problem. Overall the iPhone is a good phone, but it can be boring, or it can just work fine.

Android_chich
Astronaut

I do have a iPad and it is kind of boring lol. Thank you...

I do have a iPad and it is kind of boring lol. Thank you for the feedback. They just make seem so much better than my android and I don't see it.

Samsung_k3M2bds
Astronaut

I had been a dedicated Apple user for years I just switch...

I had been a dedicated Apple user for years I just switched to android recently and there's no way I'd go back to an iPhone now

Android_chich
Astronaut

Oh wow maybe I should just stick to my android. You like...

Oh wow maybe I should just stick to my android. You like the android that much better than the iPhone?

Samsung_k3M2bds
Astronaut

I do very much, I had an iPhone xs max an now I have a ga...

I do very much, I had an iPhone xs max an now I have a galaxy note 9 and with all the difference between the 2 I wouldn't take the iPhone if they gave it to me

Android_chich
Astronaut

Dope and that's the same phone I have. I'm due for an upg...

Dope and that's the same phone I have. I'm due for an upgrade and it was either a note 10 or iPhone max (I think lol) the newest big one and you just help me make my decision for sure. Thaaaankkk youuuu 😊

Highlighted
useroD8LMHyjj8
Asteroid

If you want a simple experience, and everything to work y...

If you want a simple experience, and everything to work you will go to the iPhone, but if you want to do more, stay in Samsung, I have always thought of switching but there is something in Samsung that keeps me here, the crispiness of the Camera, the build, the screen and multitasking, edges, you can do more .

Android_chich
Astronaut

That's exactly what I love about my android and why the d...

That's exactly what I love about my android and why the decision is so hard. A lot of the features we have iPhone's don't have. I think I'm just going to stick with my android.