cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bmantilla
Asteroid

Tmobile note 5 won't wirelessly fast charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the tmobile note 5 and bought the authentic vertical wireless pad stand in white directly with Samsung website. I been charging my phone with a case on and it will charge fine now it won't even charge with case I have to take it out charge my phone without it. I bought the charging pad in Sept. 10,2016. when I put the phone to charge the phone case it accepts it for 2 sec and then it pauses the charge and the blue light starts blinking infinitely I seated and it does the same thing different position same thing 

I have a Otterbein defender case 

I would like to know if it's a bad phone or the pad is going bad

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Tmobile note 5 won't wirelessly fast charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The first step in diagnosing the problem is to try the phone on another wireless charger. My Note 5 lies flat on a RavPower wireless charger and works very reliably. However, I have a relatively thin case on it (Spigen Crystal Hybrid). The Otterbox is a much more heavy duty case. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The first step in diagnosing the problem is to try the phone on another wireless charger. My Note 5 lies flat on a RavPower wireless charger and works very reliably. However, I have a relatively thin case on it (Spigen Crystal Hybrid). The Otterbox is a much more heavy duty case. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
b3ryan97
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you make sure the setting is turned on for wireless charging? In the battery settings you will find the option for it.

Bmantilla
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Fast charge is enabled but the issue is that my phone use to charge phone case on it now it won't even charge it will acknowledge that it will charge but then it will pause the charge and the blue light will blink infinitely and won't charge tried every position to charge it i don't want to take phone out of the just to charge wirelessly 

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Bmantilla wrote:

Fast charge is enabled but the issue is that my phone use to charge phone case on it now it won't even charge it will acknowledge that it will charge but then it will pause the charge and the blue light will blink infinitely and won't charge tried every position to charge it i don't want to take phone out of the just to charge wirelessly 

Again... have you tried a different wireless charger?

userY8pI9nehPe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue with my Sprint note 5. It started after the last update. But mine will not fast charge no matter what. And I have tried multiple cables, chargers and outlets. Nothing helps, any ideas?

Bmantilla
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What I did was the same thing you did but no solution to it. I just called samsung and they refunded me the price of the wireless charger