Original topic:

Trade-In Screen Burn

(Topic created: 10-22-2021 06:36 PM)
userrhsaqvSnJ7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello. I was wondering if anyone definitively knows if the Samsung trade-in program accepts a Galaxy Note 8 with screen burn-in? I was looking at the Galaxy Tab A7 with $100 Galaxy Note trade-in offer, but it is unclear to me if Samsung will acccept the phone with the screen burn or not. If i check 'cracked screen', i see it reduces to $75, but unclear to me if burrn in is equivalent to cracked screen.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, thank you for reaching out. I understand the importance of receiving full value for your phone for the trade-in. For questions or concerns regarding trade-ins or purchases, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team, as they would be the only team able to answer your question. They may be reached by calling  1-855-726-8721. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Screen burn in is basically natural as the device is used with age. As long as it doesn't have water damage or a cracked screen, you'll be fine
nursepract
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Glad to hear iam not the only one who has screen burn on my note 8. I have sent it in 4 times at 80 dollars a pop to get it fixed! Makes me so mad I paid 1300 dollars for it and after 6 months the screen burn started. My phone is now 4 years old but darn!!
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
1300 from where it didn't cost 1300 at release wow
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, thank you for reaching out. I understand the importance of receiving full value for your phone for the trade-in. For questions or concerns regarding trade-ins or purchases, you will need to speak with the E-Commerce team, as they would be the only team able to answer your question. They may be reached by calling  1-855-726-8721. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes