JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

USB wireless mouse issue on DeX Pad

(Topic created: 05-03-2019 12:43 PM)
userV8beMLak4U
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Is there any resolution to the USB wireless mouse issue.

I have a Targus wirless mouse that works flawlessly in the DeX Pad until I plug in a keyboard... then its just a random mess.. lag time makes it unusable.

I've read other posts it's an issue with RF interference.

Um, now what?

I bought a tiny bluetooth keyboard that does not interfere but it's not comparable to a plug in keyboard. I'd like to believe that I'm not forced to continually purchase new hardware to use Samsung devices.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userV8beMLak4U
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Found this fix.

1. Dock the Note8 on DexPad without the wired keyboard with the wireless dongle in one of the USB ports.

2. Once you can see the mouse is working as it should, I wait a minute or two.

3. Plug the wired keyboard in, and it seems to work, at least for the past day it has.

Seems like such a small thing, but Ive used the same wired keyboard for years... its solid, metal, great tactile feel....

Love the DexPad...

Tip: Uninstall the youtube app if you use the DexPad with Note8... and use the browser instead...

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
userV8beMLak4U
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Found this fix.

1. Dock the Note8 on DexPad without the wired keyboard with the wireless dongle in one of the USB ports.

2. Once you can see the mouse is working as it should, I wait a minute or two.

3. Plug the wired keyboard in, and it seems to work, at least for the past day it has.

Seems like such a small thing, but Ive used the same wired keyboard for years... its solid, metal, great tactile feel....

Love the DexPad...

Tip: Uninstall the youtube app if you use the DexPad with Note8... and use the browser instead...

4MGTbZQ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

i had the same problem it all comes down to power consumption tbh i had the same issue but i turned off the lights on my keyboard or i turned it down to low and it works perfectly now

0 Likes