JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Calls are dropping and not able to make or receive calls after last system update

(Topic created: 05-02-2021 08:05 PM)
Jeanna20
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Anyone having trouble with samsung phones dropping calls not receiving calls and not making calls but all other service and features working since the last system update. My boyfriend and i both have this issue now with our note 9 amd so do a few other ppl ive talked to

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I can understand how frustrating this can be. I recommend that you try resetting the network settings on your phone. The steps to do so are: 
Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings > Reset Settings > Tap Reset Settings again to confirm
Then if that doesn't work I would recommend that you reach to your service provider and try swapping out your sim cards. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I did, but that was after T-mobile crashed.

You just have to do a soft reset or restart, which you can look up on Google.
0 Likes
Jeanna20
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
No we have done several restarts. Also put in safe mode and tried.
user5QchEXGuk9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I've done all that too. Calls are dropped all around the city and in different homes. It's definitely the phone. So frustrating!
0 Likes
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I can understand how frustrating this can be. I recommend that you try resetting the network settings on your phone. The steps to do so are: 
Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings > Reset Settings > Tap Reset Settings again to confirm
Then if that doesn't work I would recommend that you reach to your service provider and try swapping out your sim cards.