Original topic:

VOLUME SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER

(Topic created: 06-02-2021 09:17 AM)
jazzymcsnazzy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I don't know if it's recent updates but my Samsung Note 10 has gone thru two significant reductions in volume whether playing thru speakers or headphones. It's unacceptable because I can hardly hear my music running at full volume.. I don't listen at insane volumes either. 

It's not app specific (same across YouTube, Spotify, etc) and I have cleared app caches and even the phone cache partition in the reboot mode or whatever it is called. 
4 Replies
Shayshon
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hello,

Have you tried restarting the device? Turning up your volume? Does the sound work fine on a headset or with earbuds?

Cheers,
Shayshon
0 Likes
jazzymcsnazzy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
None of that helped. I'm decently tech savvy so I've tried just about everything.
0 Likes
Shayshon
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hello again,

If you have tried everything you could... I suggest taking the phone to an authorized service center where they have the tools to better assist you.

Cheers,
Shayshon
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

^ one other option is to recreate the issue and immediately file an Issue/Error report using the Samsung Members app. It should catch any sort of Software issues if the problem you're having is software related (or even some hardware stuff too). It's important to submit the report soon after issue is recreated for log collection to catch the problem. Good luck

lastly, it's always good to mention what device/model you have and what version it's on when posting on none-model specific forum

0 Likes