JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Verizon email no longer updates new emails

(Topic created: 08-23-2021 06:59 PM)
LSMom
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I can't get my new verizon emails which go through aol to be sent to my phone. It stopped working on July 11th. It is the same with my iPad, no new emails.
8 Replies
Whitelightening
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
My am told Verizon,T- mobile and Sprint Created a New Company together. And it's called Google FI I don't know if this has anything to do with it. They are offering $50 unlimited everything to include Hot spot.
But I think everything is going Google Fi
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@Whitelightening 

"My am told Verizon,T- mobile and Sprint Created a New Company together. And it's called Google FI"

No. Google Fi is owned by Google.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_Fi

Whitelightening
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I am not so sure you're correct. I've seen some under writing that says different..
I will say it has my Network Carrier moving fast fixing Prices and Unlimited Hot spot. Definitely Plan changes are happening Right now.
If you can't swim? You probably shouldn't Jump in the Ocean.... I don't care Who owns it. I am getting Major price cuts with my Carrier. And I am told. By August 1st AT&T will be able to match Networks and plans
jjk3256
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have the same issue. Can not get access to Verizon email server. I can log in from web browser but not email app using pop server. Why is this happening
locommish
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Same
Evie123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Same here. Email on Nook tablet stopped working in April.
Evie123
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Same. AOL email on Nook stopped working in April.
Solution
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I can understand how this can be an issue. I recommend that you get in contact with your service provider to resolve this issue.