cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tanner David
Asteroid

Verzion BOGO deal

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello so i was trying to use the Samsung BOGO deal to  get a s8 and note 8 and the website was not functioning and i was wondering would the company honor the deal due to the website not working properly and we did submit a ticket on this issue would this be possible?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Verzion BOGO deal

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately, Samsung will not honor deals after they expire but you can call into 1-800-SAMSUNG for the Promotions Team and they may be able to help you out.

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you seeing this on the Verizon website? We do not show this BOGO on the Samsung website. You will need to contact Verizon with any questions regarding their promotions.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Tanner David
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This offer was about 2 weeks ago but i was unable to purchase it due to a samsung website error.

Tanner David
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

this promotion was through Samsung for verzion devices

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Buying the deal on the Samsung website wouldnt have done much. You woulda have to have done it on Verizons site, as it was their bogo. Maybe you can prove that the Verizon website was down?

Tanner David
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

it wasn't through Verzion. It wasa  BOGO deal with Verzion just as the carrier in the checkout and it stated that we didnt have a line available. And we checked with Verzion and they said we had one open and that it was verzion then we called samsung and they said that it was there site and the issue was reported to the customer support's supervisor. Do you think they would honor that deal if we filed a case before the deal expired?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately, Samsung will not honor deals after they expire but you can call into 1-800-SAMSUNG for the Promotions Team and they may be able to help you out.