Solved! Go to Solution.
Can you confirm what type of device you are using?
What is the current software version are you running?
Have you attempted to wipe the system cache partition on your device recently?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them, and press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
Thank you for confirming this.
Since you are still experiencing the same symptoms in safe mode and after wiping the system cache partition, I would try fully backing up your device and performing a factory reset. I know this may not be the ideal step to take but this will reset the device to its factory settings.
If you are still experiencing the symptoms after a factory reset, I recommend a technician evaluate the device.
You have an option to visit a UBreakIFix repair center located closest to you or send the device to our service center.
Please let me know how you would like to proceed.