JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Video sound not synching

(Topic created: 04-17-2021 07:28 AM)
userD5oBnXm6h8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I've been using the xiaomi  MI TRUE WIRELESS EAR BUDS BASIC... Have worked perfectly for almost a year, but since yesterday I've noticed that on any downloaded video or a video on YouTube,  the voice comes tru before the mouths start moving. I've tried clearing the Bluetooth cache and data, I even tried changing the bluethooth settings and codec on the developer options section. Nothing works! And most strangely, all other Bluetooth headsets I tried don't have then issue... please help!
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userD5oBnXm6h8 

Do you have Samsung's Sound Assistant installed? This has a feature called "Bluetooth Metronome". It allows you to adjust for the delay of the audio to sync it with a playing video. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userD5oBnXm6h8 

Do you have Samsung's Sound Assistant installed? This has a feature called "Bluetooth Metronome". It allows you to adjust for the delay of the audio to sync it with a playing video. 

userD5oBnXm6h8
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
YOURE AWESOME! That did the trick! I had the note 8 for a very long time and just got this note 20 ultra recently... makes me feel like most features and menu options are hidden! Thanks so much for the support!
0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

@userD5oBnXm6h8 

Great! Glad that I could help!