Original topic:

Voice to text ignores "Yes" at the beginning of a sentence

(Topic created: 11-07-2021 01:16 PM)
user8xdSlhhzlM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

EDIT: I read that the Samsung voice keyboard is bad, disabling it in settings and switching to 'Google voice typing' solved the problem

If I want the software to write out "Yes, the movie theater is on the right", it will always write: ", the movie theater is on the right". It will only do this with "Yes" at the beginning of the sentence, but will write out any other interjection. "Oh, the movie theater is on the right" will get written out without any problem. Is there any way to force the software to write out the "Yes" at the beginning of a sentence? Maybe something in settings?

0 Likes
4 Replies
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

which voice input? samsung or google? 

submit an error report if you think it's a software issue

Samsung Members app > + Button > Error report

0 Likes
user8xdSlhhzlM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

It's Samsung. I don't know if it's a software error or if it was intentionally made to work that way

0 Likes
MrRoBoTcHiCkEn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Actually you're the guy that does that you're the guy that trains that says yes at the beginning of a sentence you have to teach it that you if you go in to language and input you will see that you could teach your assistant many many words anything that you want so that's up to you to set that up
0 Likes
user8xdSlhhzlM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

How? I'm using the voice to text option with the phone's keyboard to dictate in Duolingo, not using Samsung assistant. And it's not part of the Duolingo app. It's my phone's normal keyboard, using the voice option

0 Likes