JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Haven't received security patch update

(Topic created: 08-07-2021 12:50 AM)
jai_boog
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

YOOO SAMSUNG/TMOBILE/ WHO EVER LOL........We are now in August and I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED MY SECURITY PATCH UPDATE FOR JULY!!!!! I see people everywhere saying they got the July update and now I see someone (reliable source) talking bout the a August update for note 20 ultra...and no it isn't the July patch being received just now.... it's a totally different version/version number.....I can't get a answer from TMobile customer service I can't get a answer from Samsung customer service nothin....I know people out there facing the same thing iam Im just trying to get some kind of insight bout anything!!!!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Shayshon
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hello, this is not a Samsung issue. Your carrier has to review and test the update with their software.

Cheers,
Shayshon

View solution in context

6 Replies
ZipperChef
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Same here, T-Mobile and still rocking June. It's 100% on the carrier though, not Samsung. Maybe it'll go live for you soon, hang in there.
0 Likes
jai_boog
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I know its on TMobile...just wanted to make sure ( I know they won't see this) bit I wanted to make sure that all parties were aware of that was going on.... and yeah I know unfortunately they don't give a ....  I mean come on now we all paid alot of money for our phones we pay the bill some or all have protection plans and what not so I mean when it comes to something like this it should be handled accordingly...

0 Likes
jai_boog
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
But I'm rockin wit ya zipperchef 🤘🏻🤘🏻 I appreciate the feed back I really do most of the time I never get a reply so.....foreal foreal I do appreciate it
0 Likes
ChrisAllen
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I'm still waiting myself. It's August 8th and still no July update haha come on man

0 Likes
Solution
Shayshon
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hello, this is not a Samsung issue. Your carrier has to review and test the update with their software.

Cheers,
Shayshon
daniel20av
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The mine is worse, it is unlocked, I buy it in best buy. It's still with June patch
0 Likes