cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

We need an update on MS apps ...

I really understand and appreciate Samsung trying to adopt to the MS suite but literally as of now there is an app out there about 98mbs on the Gstore which I would not trade in for any of the 4 Ms apps Its a 4 in one Will Samsung provide an update for them such that we are able merge them to the office suite and save some space off devices as the current suite is way better?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: We need an update on MS apps ...

This is coming from Microsoft themselves and not Google or Samsung. The combined Office App does literally everything in one app that the individual apps do, while taking up less memory and storage. If you haven't tried it yet, you should. You literally do not loose one bit of functionality.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: We need an update on MS apps ...

Thank you Chef31684, 

My question though was, the individual apps are by default irremovable such that i replace them with the suite itself. Hence it would take me an update for me to be able to this.

An update that comes with the suite as default irremovable because individual apps play same functionality, then, individual apps are now made uninstallable. So, yes, it comes from Microsoft, but Samsung can only effect this change on devices.