cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userkaNnTU9u9z
Constellation

Weird icon on Samsung note4!! please help!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Weird yellow icon called "social" appeared on my phone... it's not an app and it's not showing in application manager and cannot be uninstalled.. does anyone know what it is? Is it a virus? Hacking, or spying related? Really concerned... Samsung customer services  and T-Mobile both don't know what it is.. it started out as a gray icon then I touched the palet and changed it to yellow.. it asks you to add apps to it.. please help!! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KSBV
Cosmic Ray

Re: Weird icon on Samsung note4!! please help!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The folder creation is normal and happens when you drag a home screen icon on top of another. I have no clue how it got there if you didn't do it but it may be a default folder that was there from the beginning. You can drag it up to the top of your screen and put it in the trash can to get rid of it. Its nothing to be concerned about at all. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KSBV
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's a folder that you can put other apps into for organizing.  You can drag it up to the top of your screen to delete it. 

userkaNnTU9u9z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you for replying... Are you sure? How do I activate this folder, where do I turn it on? I had a feeling it was a suspicious type of virus or something because I have reasons to believe my phone was hacked.. I eventually did a factory reset... can you please help me activate it again to make sure it wasn't anything suspicious? That would really be helpful!! Thanks
KSBV
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The folder creation is normal and happens when you drag a home screen icon on top of another. I have no clue how it got there if you didn't do it but it may be a default folder that was there from the beginning. You can drag it up to the top of your screen and put it in the trash can to get rid of it. Its nothing to be concerned about at all. 

View solution in original post