Original topic:

Weird menus

(Topic created: 10-23-2021 10:43 PM)
Rinn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
So I just unlocked my note 9 with fingerprint recognition and I notice a very strange unfamiliar little blue bubble appear at the very top and the text in it said phone unlocked with fingerprint ....now iv have seen that on phones before but I've never seen that on ANY galaxy , I haven't done any recent updates either and this phone particularly o have never gotten a system message and certainly not one that looked like that. Can anyone confirm that maybe i just never saw it before or should I be concerned? I feel like if it was normal I would have saw it at some point by now iv had this phone over a year
0 Likes
3 Replies
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Did you happen to get a screenshot
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello there!  Based of off what was mentioned with the bubbles, this is what came to mind first to me: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088142/.   If possible, could you provide us with a screenshot?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Rinn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I did not get a screenshot but I will see if I can find a picture of what it looked like or as close as I can maybe I can just draw it myself
0 Likes