cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DHowland87
Asteroid

Were is my Marshmallow Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi can I please get a Samsung Experienced Tech or a customer service Person pleaselet me know when my Note Edge on Verizon is getting the Marshmallow Update my model number is SM915V and Baseband Version # IS N915VVRU2BPC1

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Were is my Marshmallow Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We're delighted to see your excitement for the latest operating system. However, updates are released to Carriers. Thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. Your carrier may have more information in regards to this though. We appreciate your loyalty, thanks for sharing your concerns with the Community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We're delighted to see your excitement for the latest operating system. However, updates are released to Carriers. Thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. Your carrier may have more information in regards to this though. We appreciate your loyalty, thanks for sharing your concerns with the Community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

crundle
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wouldn't be in a rush to update your phone to Marshmallow 6.0.1.  I have had nothing by problems on my Note 5 since Verizon released the update and Samsung doesn't seem to respond with fixes.

userrN6gNMBv0i
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Excuseme 

Is the same n900 and n900a motherboard ?

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Both of those model numbers are for the Samsung Note 3 if I'm correct. They should be using the same parts. 

Parts and configurations are subject to vary by region though. So if you have two from separate countries, they may differ a bit. 

usergFmt342HA2
Constellation

Marshmellow Update rendered my Note4 Unuseable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Phone freezes, reboots, very slow, screen goes black before finally opening up selected app----- NOW my phone won't even turn on! Apple, here I come, finally.

userkw5lkFx4hv
Constellation

Re: Marshmellow Update rendered my Note4 Unuseable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I Kan fix that problem for you like back to brand new like out the box new

userPJcVQ5ODSl
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have an unlocked phone and am not using AT&T as my carrier.
We're is a Samsung stop to get the latest update
Berritea
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update with marshmallow. I just completed this update and now all my contacts photos are gone also when I receive a call, my screen is blank. I use to be able to see who was calling and the # that they were calling from. This is also gone. If I could reverse this I would. So before saying Yes to that new update I would think twice... 

userWPoGWUIJQe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My phone drops of calling phones