cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

What new feature do you want on the next Galaxy Note device?

Hello to all the loyal Galaxy Note10/10+ users!

The next Galaxy Note device is ready to launch right around the corner! I am super excited for the next Galaxy Note20 series. If you are a current Note10/10+ owner I wanted to get from feedback from Galaxy Note10/10+ users about which new feature (hardware or software) would you love to see added on the next Note20 series?

I would love to see Samsung  change using Air-Gestures for switching cameras for video recording to using the "click" action of the S-Pen to control that. Still use Air-Gestures for switching from front camera to rear cameras but integrate a new Air-Gesture for zooming in/out when recording video. With the "Click-Gesture" implemented the Air-Gesture motion for switching cameras could be used now for zoom  in/out option. This would give a true hands-free experience when recording video or taking photos with my Galaxy Note20 on a tripod. 

What would you love to see improved on your Galaxy Note20 device?!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: What new feature do you want on the next Galaxy Note device?

I just want them to fix the accuracy of the s pen near the camera punch hole and home button. On either side when you are an inch away from the punch hole or home button panel the pen starts losing its accuracy while writing. It works perfectly around the center of the screen but I need it to work perfectly around edges too. I take class notes on it and it is annoying when the writing is off. That's the reason, I want to switch to Ipad hoping that doesn't have this issue. Also, I still want Aura Glow in next Note phones. My fave color.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

That would be a great improvement Teeee. The Note20 series is rumored to have improved S-Pen latency when writing on the display. Latency should be improved to 9ms, which is the same latency as the iPad Pro when using.the Apple Pencil. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

First off I hope that the auto focus is fixed with the camera. I take a lot of pictures so that would be the first thing but I'm confident they'll get it right. I'm stoked to see that refresh rate with QHD+. That's gonna look more dope than my tv lol. I've always thought about and hoped that they would make the display 4k sometime in the near future. Or maybe a QLED display like the added into the Galaxy Book. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

They definitely need to update that πŸ‘
Highlighted
Asteroid

I would like to have a thermometer in my Note S-pen
It could be rechargeable by definition of stylus and could send the value of temperature to my Note. I allways have my cellphone near to me but not a thermometer. This could be very useful and accurate. Easy to implement. No problems with internal temperature of the cellphone.

Or maybe using infred or laser technology

I think this could be a very useful nowadays.

Can someone help me to let developers to integrate a thermometer in a stylus? 
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Great idea userz8oWQafpPO! Just by being apart of the Samsung Commuity your voice is indeed being heard by Samsung. This is a potentially life saving feature and I do agree with the benefits of using thermal technology on the Samsung mobile devices. As our Samsung smartphones evolve into not just a communications device but also should be equipted with technology to help our vitals going into the future. Thank you for your response and make sure to watch the virtual online Samsung Unpacked Event on August 5th at 10 a.m. est. There will be some really amazing stories from inside the Samsung universe!