JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

When will Note 10 Plus receive the newest update?

(Topic created: 05-23-2021 06:56 PM)
DCB4L
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Wonder how much longer to get the newest update for my note plus10

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
usergscFS88PwN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Last update was April 21 and it was a security update. What update are you looking for?
0 Likes
DCB4L
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Android 11. Mine is still on the 10. I read that they have released the 11 but nothing yet
0 Likes
Brew400
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
My Note 10 Plus is still on the March 1st security update from Tmobile. Still waiting for the April and May security update. I find it bizarre that my Galaxy S20 Ultra just received the May security update from Tmobile. Why is Tmobile holding up the April and May security updates for the Note 10 Plus??
DCB4L
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Thats crazy. I'm with metropcs so I dont think its their fault. My phone is at&t but its unlocked and compatible with whoever i decide to use. I believe since it is a older phone they go last
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thanks for your inquiry. Once available, updates are released to Carriers and thereafter, it is at the Carriers discretion to release the update to customers. Since updates are released by Carriers in waves, we’re unable to determine when your device will receive an update. We appreciate your loyalty.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes