JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Where is the 3D Scanner?

(Topic created: 08-23-2019 05:32 AM)
airmanbw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

So, Igot my Note 10. First, it's unlocked yet can't activate it on Sprint because Samsung hasn't sent them the IMEI's for the unlocked phones yet. Now I can't find the 3D scanner function! It's the main thing I was looking forward to! Anyone have anY idea where it's located?

8 Replies
NBI
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

As per reports so far 3D Scanner is mostly available with some Carrier devices, for Unlocked devices Samsung may soon send out update to include the 3D Scanner. Also have you tried searching for 3D Scanner in Galaxy store and see if you can download it from there. If not just have to wait for an update to get the 3D Scanner.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

philnolan3d
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Mine is from T-mobile and no scanner here. Tried searching the Galaxy Store, inside Bixby Vision, and anywhere else that was suggested or I can think of.

0 Likes
Solution
userGhfrIZM22L
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Go to Galaxy Store-->My page-->All--->appsScreenshot_20190823-220057_Bixby Vision.jpg

MLM1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Per reports? I didn't read that TMO would have the scanner AND no multi line function. I'm trying then to understand why I paid 1K for a phone.

0 Likes
Samsung_Stephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

The 3D Scanning capabilities of the DepthVision camera on the Galaxy Note10+ were demonstrated at Unpack 2019 which showcased the ability for users to 3D scan objects and animate them or render them in 3D.  This capability will be available in the coming days on the Galaxy Note10+ as a Bixby Vision app. An update will be released to add this feature. 

Also, Customers at this time may be unable to activate the unlocked versions on their carriers, however this too will be resolved soon. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userGhfrIZM22L
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Go to Galaxy Store-->My page-->All--->apps

@airmanbw wrote:

So, Igot my Note 10. First, it's unlocked yet can't activate it on Sprint because Samsung hasn't sent them the IMEI's for the unlocked phones yet. Now I can't find the 3D scanner function! It's the main thing I was looking forward to! Anyone have anY idea where it's located?

0 Likes
usercd2s55qo9K
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Can anyone with an AT&T unlocked Note 10 confirm the presence of WiFi calling. I will be upgrading my Note 8 and need this feature...read somewhere that this might finally be available on the unlocked phone. Had to flash my unlocked Note 8 with carrier firmware to get this...not an ideal phone experience.

0 Likes
useriU7IZiYfHR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Yes it's available on the unlocked version of the note 10+

0 Likes