cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

White Spot inside camera house Note 20 ultra

There is a small white spot/mark/dust on the middle camera inside the camera house. It's really disappointing a phone that cost $ 1300 has poor battery life & in my case this white spot on the camera. I am waiting to get a replacement.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: White Spot inside camera house Note 20 ultra

It is like this?

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note20/Note-20-ultra-camera-module-gap/td-p/1385761/page/2

BTW, how did you proceed with the return and replacement? Just return the defective one, get the refund, and then order a new phone? What did Samsung do with the difference between the refund and the new charge? (I guess you also received some discounts/promotional credits for the first order).

Thanks.

Highlighted
Constellation

I think The camera module gap is because when you move your device those camera's moves too for image stabilization. I tried to visit A Samsung store in NYC but they're closed due to pandemic so I returned my device via Fedex. I did get some points for this order. I haven't gotten my refund yet so once I get my money back I'll order a new unit & will be able to tell you more details.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thanks. I made a new order, and it will arrive on Sept. 15. I checked with Samsung, and got a written confirmation that I can initiate the return after I receive the new order. I would only receive the refund of around $500.00 , but they will price match.