Original topic:

Who else won't be buying another Samsung phone until another Note comes out?

(Topic created: 07-21-2021 05:59 PM)
GoldielovesTech
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Who else won't be buying another Samsung phone until another Note comes out? 

I've been a loyal Note customer for a very long time. I just can't see myself with any other phone. 
7 Replies
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yea I made a post about a day ago, they aren't releasing another Note for the Galaxy Unpacked event because of a "chip shortage"
GoldielovesTech
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
But probably next year? Hopefully?
0 Likes
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Myself got 4 of the note devices, and since Samsung kick me to side lines my next phone will probably be a Nokia, been on the line of samsung galaxy note for a long time and my contributions to purchase this devices wasn't important enough to samsung to keep up the quality and keeping this devices in front of all the other, the S21 could have waited the note should have out ruled any other device, but hey that just me, I see image of note 22 or 30 at this point, I got to ask who care? The ball been dropped I don't even look at youtube video of samsung devices anymore
GoldielovesTech
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I agree. So disappointed in their decision.
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
We may not see any Note phone ever again
GoldielovesTech
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
If that's the case, then Samsung truly doesn't know their customers. I'm still crossing my fingers that one will come out in 2022. I'm still using my Note10 plus. Great phone!
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Why is you punished yourself, what if they do release a 2022 device and that it, not a follow-up after that, don't want that's if they made a 2022 and that it. Samsung got a lot of explaining to do, the note was I thought their best piece of work, a better device than the S lineup, so I wish you well with the 2022, I just pray that the Nokia development with the pen is success, I will be considering the Nokia lineup after all they were my first phone a great one if memories are correct
0 Likes