Original topic:

Will there be another note?

(Topic created: 08-05-2021 10:27 AM)
Naz_175
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have my Note 10+ and was eventually going to get the Note 20 ultra,  but the configuration I want isn't available anymore. So I'm wondering is the Note 20 the end of the series? Or will there be more soon. Because I prefer the notes over the other phones.
6 Replies
user5SH5qelSap
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I absolutely love my Galaxy Note 10+. Samsung hit it out the park when they introduced this 1. 😊 The only negative I found was, the fact the phone did not give us the same missed notification blinking green light. I really liked having that little extra on previous launches, where I could simply glance at my phone & know if I had any missed calls, texts, etc.
0 Likes
HellcatAnarchy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
They have said that it will come back in the future, but there is a petition on change.org saying that we all want the note instead of the sphone next year.
Naz_175
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I didn't even know about the Sphone or the petition for that matter, I hope samsung listens and releases more note phones.
HellcatAnarchy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
The head of the company has already said that they aren't getting rid of the note, luckily. We all would probably riot if they did lol
0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Most likely no
Hang on to your note 10 plus.
I have both the 10 and the 20 and the 10 is made with better quality to some level
0 Likes
YellowPoptart
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes, the president of samsung said so, although the exact date is vague
0 Likes