Original topic:

YOU GUYS ROCK !!

(Topic created: 07-02-2021 08:51 AM)
smooglieybear66
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

SAMSUNG ALL THE WAY! WHY? 

Their is only 1 explanation to having a SAMSUNG but a million reasons why you should make the switch and I will name a few from personal experience. #samsungforlife

#1. If it doesn't completely explode into peices after hitting a wall at speeds of, WE ARE NOT GOING TO WORK. DON'T WORRY. IT'S ME NOT YOU. "(CLICK)"! 

•   Walking over, picking it up,and calling your Mother ♡Cuz She Will Be The Only Woman That's Always There.♡ As for the dented corner, the little scratch on the back, and the dial tone in your ear. Well that screams SAMSUNG will always connect you to who it matters the most. Never been let down once, I mean toilet bowl with one flush. BAM! Didn't drop my business call, the left my phone on the bumper while putting the groceries in the car and getting home realizeing it then finding it ran over in the intersection 5 blocks away, only noticing it cuz your wife is calling hoping you can hear it / see it I mean come on. 

You guys have been in my life sense the beginning of cell phones you've helped me stay touch with my girlfriend so we could fall asleep on the phone and wake up saying good morning beautiful I'll see you in Engl. 1st period. Love you bye. Haha no but seriously you guys rock!, Can't wait to see what the future has in store. I say all this while Keeping up to date on news with my SAMSUNG Galaxy j3 orbit hence the blast from the past but I refuse to trade it for anything that isn't a SAMSUNG.. I am sending in my old completely destroyed note 5, in Hope's you guys can somehow revive it, on the plus side the red light still comes on when I plug it in. The down side It's missing the front , also the back of the phone is completely gone.  Just wanted to say thank you and please Revive my Note 5, it's been through a lot :'( and so I can retire this small screen for a bigger keyboard/ screen and of course just because it's a♡Note♡!! sorry for any out of place periods or any other literature mistakes. Writing is not my strong subject,  I hope to hear good news about my note 5 or break it to me softly. Also I personally stamp my copy write on this whole text.. HAHA jk don't even know if that's a thing, but feel free use my words as you please as long as you don't roast me to badly I just hope at least one person laughed at it.☝️   

🤟 HAVE A AMAZING DAY!! Ps. That's to the first guy who reads all this.. YOU ARE AWESOME!! ♡♡ Remember the day always starts with a new tomorrow so be you and smile on my friend ♡♡ 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

We're so happy to hear you're loving your device! Our get help section is an area where you can get assistance, should you ever have any questions regarding your device! Thank you for being part of the Samsung Family & Community!

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

We're so happy to hear you're loving your device! Our get help section is an area where you can get assistance, should you ever have any questions regarding your device! Thank you for being part of the Samsung Family & Community!

View solution in context

0 Likes