Original topic:

Your Samsung account or phone isn't registered with the One UI Beta Program.

(Topic created on: 1/12/21 10:50 AM)
WhiteSoxxx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

anyone else receiving this message in Samsung members app?clicking Beta feedback or Beta notices prompts the error messageclicking Beta feedback or Beta notices prompts the error message

8 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello @WhiteSoxxx ,

You are facing the issue as you have changed your carrier/CSC during beta program from XAG to XAA.  Reverting to XAG would fix the issue for you.

Regards

One Ui Beta Team

0 Likes
JordanxEstx96
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
how do I get the beta program?
0 Likes
GrayEagle
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I need the same answer
0 Likes
WhiteSoxxx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
0 Likes
WhiteSoxxx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I am using Google fi as a service provider. I did not change my carrier from XAG to XAA but can confirm I am currently on XAA. Can I resolve this myself?
0 Likes
NYHusker
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Any resolutions on this? I have a sprint S20 Ultra and have switched to a T-mobile Sim card and am getting the same error message. Is it possible to unregister from the beta, revert back to the previous version and then re-register to the beta version under the new Sim?
0 Likes
Vik2247
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have the same issue as well for my note 10+, tried all the fixes but never find the solution However, I changed the carrier from ATT to T mobile..does anyone know how to opt out beta program? lot of my applications aren't working as they suppose to!
0 Likes
NYHusker
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I ended up going to a T-mobile corporate store and asked them to flash the latest factory software image and 30 min later they handed it back to me with the fresh image and fixed my issue copetely.
0 Likes