cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cocolove
Constellation

action memo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
where can I find action memo for Galaxy note 8 s pen?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TaySki da TechFan
Cosmic Ray

action memo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
An example of an email

Screenshot_20171006-165350.jpgUploaded from community android app.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
usereFM9lYi3Jp
Constellation

action memo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Doesn't officially exist. They made S-Note available, and the latest Samsung Notes has elements of action note. But there is no official action memo app to install.
cocolove
Constellation

action memo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
action memo has a feature that let me write a number and then select it then save it to contact, do you know any other app of note 8 has this function?

6276.jpegUploaded from community android app.

TaySki da TechFan
Cosmic Ray

action memo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
It seems like you can do the same with S-Note but you have to save the note first before you can do the other actions.

Screenshot_20171004-205106.jpgUploaded from community android app.

action memo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yup. That is what I found out also. Another extra step..but not that bad. Prefer the other way though...
cocolove
Constellation

action memo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I am sorry but could you show me how to do it? for my note 5, on action memo after I write some numbers or email, I can select the numbers or email by pressing the button on the s pen, but on other newer Samsung devices with s pen, when I press the button on the pen, it will delete my writing instead of selecting my writing.
TaySki da TechFan
Cosmic Ray

action memo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
You just have to hover over the content you want to do the action on and a little icon will show depending on what the text is. So for example if it is a email address you will see a little envelope on the right side of the text. No need to press the button on the S-pen for the Note 8 it is as simple as just holding the pen over the text. Let me know if this helps.
cocolove
Constellation

action memo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
it is weird that when I hover over the email address or some numbers, nothing appears nearbySmiley Sad let me confirm with you again: you write some numbers or email in Samsung note, then save this note, then you use s pen to hover over the numbers or email then a little envelope will appear on the right side?, then you can click the envelope to save the numbers to contact or create an email?
TaySki da TechFan
Cosmic Ray

action memo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Here is a screen shot for a phone number

Screenshot_20171006-165342.jpgUploaded from community android app.

TaySki da TechFan
Cosmic Ray

action memo

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Here is an example of a website

Screenshot_20171006-165346.jpgUploaded from community android app.