Original topic:

applications problems since one ui 3

(Topic created on: 2/5/21 7:28 AM)
YellowPoptart
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
When I download apps they don't show up in the apps sections nor the home screen. When I delete an app, the app icon stays there forever, saying "App isn't installed". If I try to search an app and press locate app, it doesn't do anything and just sits there. All these problems has happened ever since I installed android 11 oneui 3. I have a note 10 plus.
6 Replies
Laurasia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
that camera is an outside camera it was a baby camera but we don't have a baby so I put it on my car when I went to Houston and then that's what I that's where the pictures came from cuz he phooked it up to the Internet you know do you want me to post this no huh and that wide is the side of my trailer so I don't know what happened maybe y'all are making a big deal out of nothing because I mean I got the the monitor right here and it was on my car cuz ain't nobody took no pictures and no kids or nothing that's for sure okay let me see that I'm going to make a picture of the monitor and the camera it'll be in my gallery
0 Likes
YellowPoptart
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
this has nothing to do with my problem I think
0 Likes
salvo99
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
None of my game apps are not showing up on screen. None of my folders at all are showing. I lost all my photos too. what happened?
0 Likes
YellowPoptart
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Personally Idk, just submit an error report to samsung or do a live chat with a worker.
0 Likes
Laurasia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I did not say what I wanted to say I said good games on the phone that don't pay money to say they do if I'm doing it wrong you tell me
0 Likes
Laurasia
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
no money no gift cards go sweepstakes so is it a fantasy world or what
0 Likes