Original topic:

calling issue

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 10:26 AM)
Mgoodman
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have the note 10 plus & ever since the last software update I have had an issue with wifi calling & regular calling. If my phone has been on for a couple of days it will not make a call of any kind, but if I do a reboot then it will. Has anyone else noticed this?
0 Likes
14 Replies
jennifer67
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Its happening with the note 20 iltra as well and camera **bleep** now wifi connection **bleep**, laging, and battery drains with in an hour.
0 Likes
Ddelafuente21
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
This is also happening on the note 10 plus
0 Likes
CarmyW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have a Galaxy S10e and am having the exact same problem! What is the deal? Its EXTREMELY AGGRAVATING! I have an issue with my daughters ex and he is very scary! Im afraid we are going to be in an Emergency situation and i wont be able to call for help! Has anyone figured out how to fix this?
0 Likes
Mgoodman
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
It is scary! I guess I'll have to try to reach out to Samsung. I was hoping someone would have the answer on how to fix it. I have even googled the issue & still fix.
0 Likes
Krogersupervisor1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
What is your Phone carrier??
0 Likes
Mgoodman
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Consumer Cellular
0 Likes
Krogersupervisor1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Ok, I would recommend that you contact your phone provider an let them know what you been thru an let them know that you tried everything an see what they recommend
0 Likes
Mgoodman
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
That is next on my list
0 Likes
userT2py3wjQGW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
How do I see date and location on photos I take. Have Galaxy 10e