cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBVUmPU1JMB
Constellation

cancelled order??

i pre order the phone , my account was pedning for  3 days ,so i contact samsung to find out what was happening , they assured me it was being processed the very next day they cancelled the order i put down  650.00-  and they still rejected my order saying sprint did it . .. how can sprint cancelle a order in the samsung system .. not im out off all the promotions .. ear buds , watch, 1/2 off of the note ..  no one will except that they messed up and messed me over .. now if i want it i will only get a phone . i provided all samsung and sprint emails to show them with my recipet and still nothing..   WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THIS ..ISHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH APPLE ..   

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: cancelled order??

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.