Original topic:

digital wellbeing inaccuracies

(Topic created on: 3/20/21 1:18 PM)
Parmelee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi I use the digital wellbeing feature on the phone. I usually listen to music to help me sleep. And that isn't usually counted against me as my screen Is off. But for some reason the past several days, it's been saying I've been on my phone all night when I wasn't, and my screen was off. Is this fixable? (Galaxy Note 10)

ETA: it says I was texting for 33 hours this week. 
3 Replies
Incog
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
I have a note 10 myself. Can't speak for that specifically, but I know the Android 11 update was very buggy. I know that they had issues with that app in the beta. I'm not too happy after the 11 update and thinking of rolling back to December 2020 ruu
0 Likes
Parmelee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
it was working fine up until now. I dont know what's going on with it. how would I go about rolling back?
0 Likes
Incog
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Its not for the faint hearted. You would need an app called odin. You you would also need the ruu or December update for your specific phone from the sammobile site. I have not done it on a samsung phone before, but have on others. I'm waiting to see if reports of the 3.1 update will fix anything , so for now I have download and update disabled under software update until I hear if anything got fixed. The 11 update was sloppy. So, my suggestion is to turn off that auto update thing in software update for now.

You could try debloating. That's where I'm at and I got 4.25 hours screen on time with 64% battery now. Been streaming bluetooth all morning from local library.

Xda is a good source to look up debloating. That might help out before going down the rollback road tbh.
0 Likes